24 August 2008

Writing my Blog in Chinese

Well well.. my blog is usually written in English instead of Chinese since I do not have the software to write in Chinese. It's very time consuming and tiring when you have to write in Chinese by using the hanyu pinyin dictionary.

Now don't laugh at me when you realise how I wrote those Chinese characters in the past... haha but anyway thanks to 神秘人, I realise that there is this website that could help me write Chinese at an efficient speed!

http://www.nciku.com

So most likely when my mood strikes, I'll write my blog in Chinese!
Well that's because at certain times, emotions could be more clearly described when written in chinese.

So my dear friends with good command of chinese, pls tolerate my standard of chinese k?

Especially my dear friends 贝儿 and Cool-san. Now I've to add 神秘人 in the list too after this morning. haha...

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我们毕竟不是华文系毕业的,所以对彼此朋友间的华文程度都理解。:)
期待着您第一篇华文的文章。