23 August 2008

Birthday @ Covo Bistro & Lounge

Yesterday was 贝儿's birthday.

I'm very excited and happy that I was able to celebrate her birthday with her, together with Cool-san and 神秘人.

I understand that she adores white roses. Henceforth, I decided with Colin that we will give her white roses on her birthday! For the first time in my life, I actually arrange the white roses into 1 bouquet (during the afternoon before the dinner). Honestly, although I was in Horticulture club during JC, I believe I only arrange flowers in a vase / pot.













Haha but I guess since it's 贝儿's birthday, maybe I should help to do something for her.

It was quite an achievement on my end since I seldom like to do art and craft. Well there're are 2 main reasons: (1) I'm as lazy as Garfield - my favourite (2)I do not have much talent in art. When I was in Sec, I'm only good in abstract art.

And I was happy that she still loved the white roses, in spite of the fact that it was not as nice as those done in the florist. I understand that it's because she has felt the message behind the white roses.
The message that she was special friend to me (as always) and Cool-san.

神秘人 - Thanks for your help too for the last minute touch up.

Anyway we had dinner together at the restaurant, Covo Bistro & Lounge at Bukit Timah district. (Kudos to our dearest driver Cool-san who drove us there) I was glad that 贝儿 liked the restuarant that we've chosen since it was meant as a surprise for her.

The deco of the restaurant was elegant and romantic. And the dinner was also quite nice. A place I would recommend for people looking for a quiet place to talk and dine or chill out.

Herein, just to wish my dear friend a very Happy Birthday once more and that may all her wishes come true! Thanks for being such a true friend to me and I love you very much!

haha... and thanks for extending the invitation to 神秘人 for the dinner too. Hope you had a lovely evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't do much to the flower. :P You are the one who put in most of the effort for the flower. In fact, 贝儿 can see that you had put your heart into it. It is really nice. :)

I must also thank 贝儿 for inviting to her birthday dinner. Really enjoyed myself.

Anonymous said...

如果没有你和神秘人,向我那么粗心大意的人,一定会越帮越忙。可能还会把贝儿的庆生给搞砸:)
谢谢!
我看我还是安分地做你们的‘司机’吧!-“先生、小姐,您们要去那儿?”.....哈哈!