23 March 2009

Dedication of Song

Guess it's more than 10 years ago when I first heard this song sang in the musical production "Carousel" organised by my school. It was very touching and I love this song, be it the lyrics or tune.

Will like to specially dedicate this song to Babe....

"When you walk through a storm hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone!"

Babe, you'll never walk alone be it in the storm or rainbows.
As you'll always have friends like me who'll be with you sharing your joys and troubles.
Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dearest and most beloved friend, thanks! =) I will always remember that! Love ya...