29 December 2008

New Year Resolutions 2009

The new year is coming again... 2009...
How time passes... it seems yesterday when I'm still 18? 19? 20?
haha... when I'm still at the age of studying... and now?
I'm at the age of working hard.... but not as hard as past few years when I seem to own much and more energies...

But I think I've become more mature and more appreciative and contended with what I've as I grow older... now that seems to be a good sign... hmm... minus the fact that I'm getting older and more people will call me "Auntie" more than "Jie Jie".... hmm...

Last year when approaching 2008, Me, 贝儿 and Cool-san all wrote our New Year Resolutions on a piece of paper. Saw my 3 resolutions last week when I was cleaning my drawers. That brought me memories as I thought through what I've achieved to date. Seemed that I only achieved 1 of my 3 resolutions... hmm... well at least it's not 0? haha... (Ah Q spirit once again)

Now I'm thinking what I should write for the upcoming year resolutions? New Year resolutions for 2009... any ideas my friends? What about you all? *Putting on a thinking cap now* =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think resolutions 2009 will be the same as resolutions 2008... cos I DID NOT ACHEIVE ANY!!! =p... haha... chants *lose weight.. lose weight.. lose weight..*

Anonymous said...

My dear, you are NOT fat.... haha so maybe that's why your resolution of losing weight doesn't work!!!! =P
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!