5 August 2008

Little India

In March, for the first time in my entire life, I explored Little India - the colourful ethnic quarter - like a tourist (and actually try to dress up like a tourist too to facilitate my photo-taking!).





I believe, if it's not due to my photo assignment requirements, I'll actually have missed this interesting place till much further notice.

Following the walking trail suggested by Uniquely Singapore, I slowly explored Little India on a normal Tuesday morning, observing the people starting their business and performing their daily chores. I like what I see and for the first time, I viewed Little India in a different light. Not as a very crowded place or just a place where Mustafa is located. But a place where you can smell the scent of spice and flowers and get a feel of the Indian culture. Some pics to share:











No comments: